Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Me & My Vapor Pen

I know I've been absent from this blog for quite awhile now but my time has been unable to maintain. so, I just had to share this video with you all and maybe this might be my jump off again to paying attention to this blog a little more. Although, I do not promote or endorse any singular/specific products on this blog. I however, had to share my newest discovery with you. I have always struggled with my physical health but 2013 has proven to be my year of awakening. No longer comatose and ignorant to the thoughts that I will live forever, I have decided to also stop smoking as well as losing weight and I have to be honest when I tell you that this Vapor Pen has made it all possible.

I would also like to thank my beloved significant other Chandra for being my 2nd backbone and an unwavering inspiration to me and the reason I even decided to try this alternative.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment